PUBG is one the most famous game in the world nowdays. The PUBG was released in 2017 for PC and later for Mobile. There is still no official release for Macbook. But here are some ways that will make you able to Download PUBG Lite For Macbook.
PUBG can be run on mac using three different method. The third method is 100% working method and I personally uses these method to play pubg pc lite on Macbook.
Check these three methods of installing pubg on macbook air and pro.
Table of Contents
PUBG Lite for Mac (first method)
As we said PUBG lite is not officially available but you can still play it on you Macbook. For this you have to download GeForce Now for mac.
What is Geforce Now and its cost?
The Geforce now is a service by Nvdia which runs the actual game on Cloud server and streams the display of game to you. It feels like you are watching a youtube video or playing game on youtube. Geforce now is paid service and Geforce now Beta is free service.
- 1: Download and install Geforce Now on your Macbook.
- 2: Open the installed service and search for PUBG.
- 3: Just Sign Up on Nvdia Geforce service
- 4: Download the game on your Geforce Now
- 5: Play and Comment down your Experience
Note: This is a network based cloud gaming service so make sure you have a better network connection. There are so many games in these service you can play.
Not worked? Read below two more methods.
PUBG Mobile On MacBook (second)
Most players of PUBG mobile play this game on a windows PC by using the android emulators. In same manner we are using the Android Emulator for MacBook to play PUBG Mobile on it.
In this topic I am going to tell you the step by step procedure of installing the PUBG Mobile on your Macbook Airor Macbook Pro.
- 1: Connect to a stable wifi connection
- 2: Download “Bluestack Emulator Mac” By clicking here.
- 3: Install the Bluestack Emulator
- 4: Search for the PUBG Game
- 5: Click on install/download and wait till the file download is successful
- 6: The file is 2 to 3 GB large so keep patience
- 7: After successful install Open it
- 8: Have a Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!
Third method is very important which is given below.
PUBG Lite/Mobile for Macbook using Parallel Desktop (third)
If you don’t like the above two methods to download the game, don’t worry here is the third way which can work definitely. For this you have to use the Parallel Desktop (Virtual Machine) option on your MacBook.
- 1: Download and Open the Parallel Desktop on your MacBook.
- 2: Install Windows on the Parallel Desktop
- 3: Open the Windows And Login normally.
- 4: For PUBG Mobile. use Step 5 and Step 6
- 5: Download “Tencent Gaming Buddy”
- 6: Search and Download PUBG normally.
- 7: For PUBG lite read “how to install PUBG PC LITE on windows“
- 8: Get a fresh Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!
Configuration for Parallel Desktop
This method is personally tested by me and it is working. After playing the game to turn off the virtual machine use the below method
Turning off Parallel Desktop/Virtual Machine.
To shutdown the virtual machine in order to change the Windows 10 Configuration.
- 1: Open the Windows normally (by double clicking or however on the Mac)
- 2: Click the gear/setting Icon from top right to open the configuration window.(here you will see inactive buttons)
- 3: Minimize the open configuration window (you will see the normal windows desktop)
- 4: Shut down windows
- 5: Now maximize & change the settings then lock it.