In these article we are going to see “How to fix GlobalShaderCache-PC-D3D-SM4.bin missing error for PUBG PC lite”.
Pubg PC lite is going to release in India which can run on the Low end PCs and Laptops. You does not requires high end PC or dedicated graphics card, However you can play it on your potato PC.
While installing you have to download all the softwares requires for installation. But still some problems occurs, Do you want to fix the missing file error for Pubg PC lite? Check the following way to fix it.
Table of Contents
Why this happens?
The globalshadercache-pc-d3d-sm4.bin missing error is happen due to the absence of the DirectX 11 version. As you can see the Software requirements to run PUBG PC Lite, It requires directX version.
Basically 99% computers these days already have these DirectX version. But still some of the PCs and Laptops does not have these inside them. Hence we have to install a virtual DirectX Emulator to run the game successfully.
In these case we have to install the Direct X emulator, to get that globalshadercache-pc-d3d-sm4.bin missing file.
How to Download missing globalshadercache-pc-d3d-sm4.bin file. (First method)
- First of all check all the Software requirements
- Then Download the DirectX Emulator Click Here.
- Go to Edit List
- Then click on (…)
Now select PUBGlite.exe app from the location of the app installed in PC. Also select the Launcher.exe
This is the way of adding the Launcher and PUBGlite.exe then select OPEN.
Select the version from the dropdown menu and save it.
Second method of Fixing error GlobalShaderCache-PC-D3D-SM4.bin
- Repair Global Ops: Commando Libya associated Registry Entries
- Scan your PC ensure that there is no malware
- Clean Your System Junk Files and Folders using (cleanmgr)
- Update the PC Device Drivers
- “Undo” Recent PC Changes you have done.
- Uninstall and Reinstall the Global Ops: Commando Libya Program Associated with GlobalShaderCache-PC-D3D-SM4.bin
- Run Windows System File Checker (“sfc /scannow”)
- Update Your Windows files.
- Download this Error Remover
Reasons of the Error GlobalShaderCache-PC-D3D-SM4.bin
Some of the reasons which create these errors are given below:
- Missing or corrupt files, invalid registry entries
- Corrupt Windows registry keys
- Virus or malware infection
- GlobalShaderCache-PC-D3D-SM4.bin-related files gets accidentally gets deleted by third app.
- Incomplete of corrupt download
These are the basic reasons of getting these error if you want to remove it follow the above steps carefully you will definitely get the problem solved.
If still some problem exists comment down below with you questions.
Thanks for reading.