Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Update 1.08 Patch Notes is out and the players are excited about this update. In this article, you can explore the complete patch notes of the Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands game that will help you to explore more about it.
Table of Contents
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Update 1.08 Patch Notes
Here is the list of patch notes that you can use in the Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands game and earn rewards:
Fixed Various Rare Crashes
- Setting a Chaos Level in Chaos Chamber
- Bad numbers when loading into DLC Content
- Loading into the introduction area and navigating to the Obelisks
You can also read: Senden Daha Güzel Episode 4 Release Date
Addressed the Following Reported Concerns
- Fatemakers would be pulled into random runs after completing the max trial level in the Chaos Chamber
- Fatemakers and Companions would occasionally appear as dead to other Fatemakers with Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Update 1.08 Patch Notes.
- Shrines and Campaign Challenge progress would not always visually update when viewing the World Buffs tab in the AURA menu
- Sigil of Protection spells incorrectly referenced “Damage Resistance” instead of “Damage Reduction” on the item card
- Added an indicator for max chaos levels in Chaos Chamber
- Slamming down on large crystal dice would occasionally launch players out of the map
- Added a “Press to Confirm” hold when deleting a character
- Players joining a multiplayer game late were occasionally unable to select currently loaded characters
- Chaos Trial Runs are now never random and loop through the same core set
- Item cards would overlap the Bank Inventory when comparing gear. The Bank Inventory has been adjusted to change size when Fatemakers are doing comparisons.
- Marshmallow spell would occasionally disappear when hitting terrain in multiplayer
- Fusion Orbs no longer require manual pickup with Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Update 1.08 Patch Notes.
- Loot would occasionally drop above the level cap
- Final Castle area in Queen’s Gate was missing an Area of Discovery name. Has been named “Crashed Bastion”. Fast Travel names have also been updated
- Gear would not sort correctly when sorting by type
- Storm Smite:
Increased Storm Smite Base Damage by 33%
- Blasthamut’s Favor:
Increased Fire Ability Damage on Gun Kill by 25%
Increased Lightning Ability Damage on Melee Damage Kill by 33%
Decreased the cooldown duration from 120 seconds to 100 seconds
Adjusted the Spell Damage per stack from 10% to 8%
- Magic Bullets:
Adjusted the amount of Spell Damage that is applied to Gun Damage from 15% to 12.5%
- Reviver’s cooldown was reduced from 36 seconds to 24 seconds with Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Update 1.08 Patch Notes.
- Gelatinous Sphere’s damage increased by 100%
- Reviver’s seeker projectile damage scale increased by 100%
- Sawblade’s damage and status effect damage increased by 100%
- Laserhand’s damage increased by 525%
- Reviver’s damage increased by 38%
- Gelatinous Sphere’s status effect damage increased by 20%
- Glacial Cascade’s damage increased by 30%
- Gelatinous Sphere’s cooldown reduced from 24 seconds to 9 seconds
You can also read: Breeders Season 3 Episode 9 Release Date: Watch Online Now
- Prevented Fatemakers from accessing an unintended area in Overworld when trying to collect a Zoomios Shrine Piece
- Improved how Dragon Lord’s dedicated loot pool is set up to prevent faults in the drop chances
- Parasite was not scaling properly when Chaos Mode was turned on
It was the complete guide on Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Update 1.08 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands game. If you have any queries regarding update of the Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands game then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Update 1.08 Patch Notes.