Neverwinter Update 10.14 Patch Notes is out and the developers are excited about the changes made to this game. In this article, you can explore the complete patch notes of the Neverwinter game.
Neverwinter Update 10.14 is available to download you can download and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. Here, you can explore the detailed patch notes of the Neverwinter game.
You can also read: Piggy Branched Realities Codes June 2022
Table of Contents
Neverwinter Update 10.14 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of the Neverwinter Update that will help you to explore more about this game:
Content and Environment
Elemental Evil: Hard to Reach Places
- The encounter for the air seed no longer has a chance to fail and prevent progression.
- The camera shake once again properly plays when picking up the fire seed.
- The cultists now more consistently move their mouths when speaking in cutscenes.
You can also read: How To GameShare on an Xbox One
- Crown of Keldegonn: The rocks around the edge of the arena are no longer quite as likely to cause strange AI behaviour.
- The Dwarven King: Chapter 3: Throne of the Dwarven Gods: There’s no longer a strange square water plane on the minimap with Neverwinter Update 10.14 Patch Notes.
- Players will no longer see a “Farewell” dialogue if they happen to attempt to start the Icewind Dale campaign while already on the quest, Icewind Dale, offered by the campaign with Neverwinter Update 10.14 Patch Notes.
- Port Nyanzaru: One of the canopies no longer has a strange-looking texture.
- With the end of the Echoes of Prophecy Season Pass, the remaining quests have been removed from players.
Items and Economy
- Mounts: Many owlbears have been added to the Beasts of the Wildlands collection, now that they can be rarely found in end-of-queue chest rewards with Neverwinter Update 10.14 Patch Notes.
- Artefacts: Ring of Fowl Weather now unlocks the collection entries of all lower ranks.
- Endgame Sets: Frostborn Gear no longer has a typo in its description, and now states that it is currently unavailable.
- Companions: Magical Creatures of Faerûn: Golden Goat, Golden Cat, Golden Bulette Pup, and Golden Deep Crow Egg collection entries now properly have tooltips.
- Companions: The Windsoul Genasi now properly has a collection entry. Players may need to summon / unsummon them if they already have them bound to their character, or move them in their inventory if not. Tradeable versions will not unlock the Collection entry.
- Companions: Earl the Chickenmancer collection entry now properly unlocks. Players may need to summon / unsummon him if they already have him bound to their character, or move him in their inventory if not. Tradeable versions will not unlock the Collection entry.
- Events: The April Fowls subcategory now properly shows up year-round.
You can also read: Oil Warfare Tycoon Codes June 2022: How To Redeem
- Quests: As quest sharing is not consistently supported in the current iteration of Neverwinter, the “Share” option has been removed from the quest journal.
- Adventures: The “Continue Adventure” button should no longer unexpectedly deactivate certain adventures.
- Quests: A few display issues with milestone quests and long reward lists have been addressed.
It was the complete guide on Neverwinter Update 10.14 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of the Neverwinter game. If you have any queries regarding the update of the Neverwinter game then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Neverwinter Update 10.14 Patch Notes.