We have brought this article for the Elden Ring players that will help you to explore how to beat Mohg Lord Of Blood Elden Ring. In this article, you can explore the detailed information regarding beating Mohg Lord of Blood.
You can also read: Roblox Legends Of Space Codes March 2022: How To Redeem
Table of Contents
How To Beat Mohg Lord Of Blood Elden Ring
In order to beat Mohg Lord of Blood, you have to follow the given steps. These steps would be helpful to you to beat him in the Elden Ring game. You have to follow some tips and simple steps:
You can also read: Elden Ring Shield Tier List: Best Medium Shield To Use
Mohg Phase 1
- Magic-users can easily take benefit from the slow movement as well as long-distance from the player after the starting of Phase 1.
- Mohg’s melee strikes are very telegraphed as well as delayed.
- The right time to damage Mohg is between his melee attacks. He can take very few seconds for recovering between each melee combo.
- In case Mohg, creates a blood flame claw mark in the air, then you have to wait for a second after it appears before dodging away. You are not supposed to dodge immediately because if you will do it then, the delayed explosion of the claw mark will still hit you.
- While Mohg raises his trident into the air as well as a red rune appears in front of him, he is buffing his weapon with the motive of doing some extra damage.
- In case Mohg reaches into an airborne blood pool, he would throw blood flame at you or spread it.
- While Mohg reaches 33% of his health, he can start performing his blood curse that can hit you.
Mohg Phase 2
After explaining how to beat Mohg Lord Of Blood Elden Ring Phase 1 we would like to explain Phase 2:
- While Mohg flies, he would try to slash you, stab you, as well as throw blood flame at you.
- As the Mohg reaches his left hand into the air, he will be able to rain down blood flame.
- While Mohg stabs his trident into the ground, he can easily move away from him.
- As Mohg strikes the ground with the hilt of his trident, he can easily perform the large swipe with his left hand shortly.
- Mohg can point his trident at you as well as attempt to charge into you.
- As Mohg raises his trident over his head, you have to sprint left or right.
- When it comes to the best time to damage Moohg then it is always between his melee combos. Whether it is the first phase or phase 2, you have to always choose this time to damage Moohg as it can be the best time for it.
- You should not attack Mohg while he is flying or he is releasing blood flames from him.
We have explained the complete information regarding How To Beat Mohg Lord Of Blood Elden Ring. You can stay tuned with us for further information regarding beating Mohg in the Elden Ring game. You can bookmark our page for further information as we keep on updating our page with the latest information of the Elden Ring game.
You can also read: PUBG 1.9 Update Download, Patch Notes, APK File Direct Link
It was the complete guide on How To Beat Mohg Lord Of Blood Elden Ring. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding beating Mohg Lord of Blood Elden Ring. If you have any queries regarding this guide then you can drop them in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding how to beat Mohg Lord Of Blood Elden Ring.
You can also read: WWE 2K22 Day One Update 1.04 Patch Notes PS4, PS5, Download Size