Ghostwire Tokyo Update 1.003 Patch Notes are out with some changes and fixes. In this article, you can explore the complete patch notes of the Ghostwire Tokyo update.
Ghostwire Tokyo Update 1.003 is available so that you can download and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. The size of the Ghostwire Tokyo game depends on the device. It is very easy to download the update and play the latest version of the amazing game. Ghostwire Tokyo game keeps on updating to add new features to the game and fix previous bugs.
You can also read: New Fish and Bugs in Animal Crossing May 2022
Table of Contents
Ghostwire Tokyo Update 1.003 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of the Ghostwire Tokyo Update that will be helpful to you:
Here is the list of the update highlights in the game:
- Silence, Tengu: There have been some noise complaints about the Tengu, so Ed has developed some noise-canceling headphones for Akito and KK.
- Performance Improvements: The latest update has addressed some performance issues for PS5 as well as PC with Ghostwire Tokyo Update 1.003.
- Koinobori Emote – Akito displays koi-shaped streamers
- Paper Kabuto – Wear the origami samurai helmet from the emote
- “They Grow Up So Fast” Emote – Akito proudly dons a folded paper “Kabuto” samurai helmet
You can also read: How to Kill Fire Giant Elden Ring? Simple Steps, Complete Walkthrough
Bug Fixes (All Platforms)
Here, you can explore the bugs that have been fixed with the Ghostwire Tokyo game for all gaming platforms except personal computers:
- Spirit Perception Prayer Beads will no longer guide you towards spirits you have already absorbed
- The developer has improved overall performance with Ghostwire Tokyo Update 1.003 Patch Notes.
- The developer has fixed text for some menu items in French and German
- The developer has adjusted the gamepad analog stick dead zone, and added options to adjust deadzone
- Overhauled starting values for player camera options
- The developer has fixed collision issues in some environments with Ghostwire Tokyo Update 1.003 Patch Notes.
Here are the changes made with the PC only:
- The developer has improved mouse/keyboard input when weaving
- The developer has fixed issue when selecting difficulty
- The developer has added “Movie Display Mode” option
- If you are experiencing sound desync issues in cutscenes, setting “Movie Display Mode” to “Performance” will correct the issue.
- The developer has fixed the progression issue with certain cutscenes.
- A warning display when using too much VRAM has been added with the Ghostwire Tokyo Update 1.003 Patch Notes.
- An issue with windowed mode on the title screen has been fixed with this update.
- The developer has fixed 5K resolution issue on the title screen.
- The developer has a fixed Sharpness option when using FSR 1.0 with Ghostwire Tokyo Update 1.003 Patch Notes.
We have explained the complete information regarding Ghostwire Tokyo Update 1.003 Patch Notes. You can stay tuned with us for further information regarding the update of the Ghostwire Tokyo update. As soon we get any information regarding the update of the Ghostwire Tokyo update, we will be the first to inform you.
You can also read: Roblox Shindo Life Codes May 2022: How To Redeem
It was the complete guide on Ghostwire Tokyo Update 1.003 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of the Ghostwire update. If you have any queries regarding the update of the Ghostwire Tokyo game then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Ghostwire Tokyo Update 1.003 Patch Notes.
You can also read: 5 Best Kinetic Weapons Destiny 2, Stats & Features