Destiny 2 Udpate 4.0.1 Patch Notes is out with some changes and fixes. In this article, you can explore the complete information regarding the update of the Destiny 2 game.
Destiny 2 Udpate 4.0.1 is available so that you can download and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. The download size of the Destiny 2 update depends on the device.
You can also read: SMITE Update 9.5 Patch Notes – New Additions, Changes Made, Download
Table of Contents
Destiny 2 Udpate 4.0.1 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of the Destiny 2 game that will help you to explore the changes made with this update:
The WellSpring: Attack
- The developer has added a failsafe so that carriable objects in both the ritual and boss phases of a Wellspring won’t spawn out of bounds with Destiny 2 Udpate 4.0.1 Patch Notes.
- The developer has fixed an issue that could cause teams to incorrectly wipe during a Master Wellspring when an objective is completed with only a few seconds left on the timer.
You can also read: Fishing Tournament Animal Crossing 2022
Vow Of The Disciple Raid
- The developer has fixed an issue where the Caretaker’s dynamic health threshold UI would not consistently display for all players with Destiny 2 Udpate 4.0.1 Patch Notes.
- There was an issue where Rhulk would suddenly become shy and no longer transition back to his initial phase properly, effectively blocking progress that has been fixed.
- Improvements have been made to make text chat messages more legible.
- Added a System Message text field that is italicized to display system text.
- Local chat now has an orange tint to it for differentiation, no longer the white color.
- Clearer chat color distinction for in-game colorblind settings.
- Virtual keyboard support is now available for console text chat.
- The players with all 25 artifact mods unlocked can still reset the artifact for no additional Glimmer cost.
- Once all 25 artifact mods are unlocked, resets from that point on are free with Destiny 2 Udpate 4.0.1 Patch Notes.
- The developer has fixed an issue where Devour would sometimes grant less buff time if multiple targets were killed in quick succession.
- The developer has added aim assist targeting to enemy Axion Bolt secondary projectiles to help players hit bolts that are chasing both themselves and fellow allies.
You can also read: Doodle World Codes April 2022 Earn Cash, Gems
More about Destiny 2 Game
After explaining complete information regarding Destiny 2 Update 4.0.1 Patch Notes, we would like to explain a brief introduction of the Destiny 2 game:
It is a very interesting free-to-play online-only multiplayer first-person shooter video game that is full of fun. Bungie is the developer and publisher of the Destiny 2 game. You can play the Destiny 2 game on various platforms such as Xbox Series X/S, Microsoft Windows, Stadia, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PlayStation 5. You can play the Destiny 2 game on any of these gaming platforms. Destiny 2 offers simple and easy gameplay and there are a lot of things that you can explore in the game.
We have explained the complete information regarding Destiny 2 Udpate 4.0.1 Patch Notes. You can stay tuned with us for further information regarding the update of the Destiny 2 game. As soon we get any information regarding the update of the Destiny 2 game, we will be the first to inform you.
You can also read: Roblox King Legacy Codes Update 3.5 – New Codes, How to Redeem
It was the complete guide on Destiny 2 Udpate 4.0.1 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of Destiny 2 4.0.1. If you have any queries regarding the update of the Destiny 2 game then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Destiny 2 Udpate 4.0.1 Patch Notes.