Cyberpunk 2077 DLC Release Date is out and the fans from across the world are excited to know when this is going to be released. In this article, you can explore the complete information regarding the Cyberpunk 2077 DLC.
You can also read: All Star Tower Defense Codes April 2022: How To Redeem
Table of Contents
Cyberpunk 2077 DLC Release Date 2023
Cyberpunk 2077 DLC is going to be released in 2023. The developer has confirmed the year along with development plans. We have embedded a tweet that will help you to explore more about the Cyberpunk 2077 upcoming DLC.
As it was mentioned in @CDPROJEKTRED_IR financial call moments ago, Cyberpunk 2077’s upcoming expansion will arrive in 2023. Please stay tuned for more details coming later this year 🦾 https://t.co/rq1w6RDTDL
— Cyberpunk 2077 (@CyberpunkGame) April 14, 2022
Apart from this, there is another exciting news related to the Cyberpunk 2077 game.
— CD PROJEKT IR (@CDPROJEKTRED_IR) April 14, 2022
Cyberpunk 2077 DLC Platforms
After explaining the complete information regarding the Cyberpunk 2077 DLC Release Date, we would like to explain more about the platforms on which Cyberpunk 2077 will be released:
Cyberpunk 2077 can be released on various platforms such as PS4, PS5, and Xbox but at present, it is not planned to be released on Switch.
Cyberpunk 2077 Update Today
After explaining Cyberpunk 2077 DLC Release Date 2023, we would like to explain brief patch notes of this game that will help you to explore more about it. Here, we have explained the latest patch notes of this game:
- Added ray-traced local light shadows.
- Implemented native achievement support on next-gen consoles. Note that as the next-gen version has a different SKU, PlayStation trophies obtained in backward compatibility will not be transferred. Xbox achievements will automatically appear on the new version using the Smart Delivery feature.
You can also read: Fishing Tournament Animal Crossing 2022
Ray Tracing Mode
- Various visual quality improvements.
- The Xbox Series S version has no graphics mode selection and is by default presented at 30 FPS in 1440p with dynamic resolution scaling.
- Added Activity Cards for PS5.
- Added performance improvements that significantly decrease the number of FPS drops and improve rendering quality.
- Balanced HDR to achieve parity across all platforms.
- Followers now contribute more in combat but can be defeated and temporarily disabled if they receive enough punishment.
- Further diversification of melee and ranged combat behaviors for different factions: reckless, aggressive, balanced, defensive, and cautious.
- Numerous fixes and balance changes to netrunner combat with Cyberpunk 2077 Update Today.
You can also read: eFootball 2022 Update 1.02 Patch Notes Download Size
- Added interactions in the homes of love interests, including sleeping in bed with a given partner.
- Added a few secrets in Night City to be discovered by players. Due to some technical challenges, this change is not available on the previous generation of consoles.
- It’s now possible to mute the NCPD dispatcher and fixer brief/debrief holo calls.
- Extended romances with Panam, Kerry, River, and Judy by adding new messages and interactions.
We have explained the complete information regarding Cyberpunk 2077 DLC Release Date 2023. You can stay tuned with us for further information regarding this upcoming DLC. As soon we get any information regarding the update of Cyberpunk 2077, we will be the first to inform you.
You can also read: SMITE Update 9.5 Patch Notes – New Additions, Changes Made, Download
It was the complete guide on Cyberpunk 2077 DLC Release Date. If you have any queries regarding the release date then you can ask us in the comment section. You can stay tuned with us for further information regarding this DLC in the game. (Provigil) We would be happy to solve your queries related to the Cyberpunk 2077 DLC Release Date 2023.