Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.25 Patch Notes is out with some changes and fixes. In this article, you can explore the complete patch notes of the Minecraft Dungeons that will help you to explore the changes made with this game.
You can also read: Rainbow Six Siege Update 2.21 – New Map, Other Changes – Download Size, Update Guide: All You Need to Know
Table of Contents
Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.25 Patch Notes
Here is the list of patch notes of the Minecraft Dungeons that will help you to explore more about it:
- The waypoint to the exit now only appears when the floor has been cleared.
- When a floor has been cleared of all mobs, there is now a popup notification to indicate the floor is now clear.
- Adventure Points are now rewarded after clearing each floor of the Tower, even if the Tower run is failed. Clearing the Tower grants maximum points.
You can also read: Destiny 2 Update 2.48 Patch Notes Download Size, New Features
Seasonal Adventure Rewards and Progression
- Many reworks to the Adventure Hub for better readability and navigation with Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.25 Patch Notes.
- New and exciting weekly challenges have been added to the rotation, with many adjustments to pacing made directly from community feedback
- A popup message will appear during gameplay to allow you to know when weekly challenges have been completed
Changes and Fixes
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- The developer has fixed multiple exploits surrounding bosses and obtaining overpowered gear in the Tower
- Fire-resistant mobs can no longer fall into lava on certain Tower floors
- The Uniquesmith now upgrades the power level of a selected item to match the player’s strongest piece of gear
- The developer has added missing sounds to the Tower Keeper on the Tower Failed screen
You can also read: Destiny 2 Udpate 4.0.1 Patch Notes Download Size
- Mobs killed by the Shock Web ranged enchantment trap effect now count towards the “Defeat X Ancient Mobs” weekly challenge with Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.25 Patch Notes.
- Mobs killed by Thorns armor enchantment now count towards the ‘Defeat X Mobs’ weekly challenge
- Quadrupled Minecart damage to players in response to community feedback
- Players can no longer get stuck in a puzzle cube on Gale Sanctum with Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.25 Patch Notes.
- The developer has fixed a gate on Broken Citadel not appearing for clients during online multiplayer sessions
- The developer has fixed an invisible barrier that blocked TNT in the spider den area of Creeper Woods
- The developer has fixed Redstone cores on Fiery Forge lacking button prompts when interacting with a controller
- Added Poison (5s) to the Jungle Abomination’s melee attack
- Added combined attack, which summons vines and fires 360-degree darts at the same time
- Added poison resistance to the Jungle Abomination with Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.25 Patch Notes.
- Created a new projectile and poison effect for the Jungle Abomination’s attack
- Fixed directional input becoming unresponsive after disconnecting and reconnecting controllers on merchant screens when playing on Xbox
- Guests in local co-op sessions can now properly see skins selections when joining an in-game session
- The “Settings changes detected” message now appears properly in the Controller area of Settings
- The players are no longer pulled out of the pause screen if their controller disconnects
You can also read: SMITE Update 9.5 Patch Notes – New Additions, Changes Made, Download
It was the complete guide on Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.25 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of the Minecraft Dungeons game. If you have any queries regarding the update of the Minecraft Dungeons game then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.25 Patch Notes.